The 11th cumulative update release for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1 is now available for download at the Microsoft Support site. Cumulative Update 11 contains all the hotfixes released since the initial release of SQL Server 2012 SP1.
Those who are facing severe issues with their environment, they can plan to test CU11 in test environment & then move to Production after satisfactory results.
To other, I suggest to wait for SP2 final release to deploy on your production environment, to have consolidate build.
KB Article For CU11 of SQL Server 2012 SP1
- CU#11 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2975396
Previous Cumulative Update KB Articles:
· CU#10 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2954099
· CU#9 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2931078
· CU#8 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2917531
· CU#7 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2894115
· CU#6 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2874879
· CU#5 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2861107
· CU#4 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2833645
· CU#3 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2812412
· CU#2 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2790947
· CU#1 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2765331
If you liked this post, do like on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/mssqlfun
Reference : Rohit Garg (http://mssqlfun.com/)