The 15th cumulative update release for SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3 is now available for download at the Microsoft Support site. Cumulative Update 15 contains all the hotfixes released since the initial release of SQL Server 2008 SP3.
Those who are facing severe issues with their environment, they can plan to test CU15 in test environment & then move to Production after satisfactory results.
To other, I suggest to wait for SP4 final release to deploy on your production environment, to have consolidate build.
KB Article For CU15 of SQL Server 2008 SP3
· CU#15 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2923520
Previous Cumulative Update KB Articles:
- CU#14 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2893410
- CU#13 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2880350
- CU#12 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2863205
- CU#11 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2834048
- CU#10 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2814783
- CU#9 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2799883
- CU#8 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2771833
- CU#7 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2738350
- CU#6 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2715953
- CU#5 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2696626
- CU#4 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2673383
- CU#3 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2648098
- CU#2 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2633143
- CU#1 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2617146
If you liked this post, do like on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/mssqlfun
Reference : Rohit Garg (http://mssqlfun.com/)