The 9th cumulative update release for SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3 is now available. Cumulative Update 9 contains all the hotfixes released since the initial release of SQL Server 2008 SP3.
Those who are facing severe issues with their environment, they can plan to test CU9 in test environment & then move to Production after satisfactory results.
To other, I suggest to wait for SP4 final release to deploy on your production environment, to have consolidate build.
KB Article For CU9 of SQL Server 2008 SP3
- CU#9 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2799883
Previous Cumulative Update KB Articles of SQL Server 2008 SP3:
- CU#8 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2771833
- CU#7 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2738350
- CU#6 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2715953
- CU#5 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2696626
- CU#4 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2673383
- CU#3 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2648098
- CU#2 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2633143
- CU#1 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2617146
If you liked this post, do like on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/mssqlfun
Reference : Rohit Garg (http://mssqlfun.com/)