As a busy SQL Server DBA you face an increasing number of daily challenges:
- Managing fast growing data volumes and database environments
- Diagnosing and resolving performance issues
- Effective backup and recovery
- Monitoring and tracking database changes
- Balancing current resources against future capacity needs
Inefficiencies in any of these areas can lead to performance degradation, unauthorized database changes, and unplanned, extended downtime.
Webcast originally presented by renowned SQL Server expert Kevin Kline and learn valuable strategies for addressing these challenges and more.
Posted April 04, 2007.