Tomorrow marks the 4th annual SQLSaturday Orlando, held at Seminole State College in Sanford. We've got 46 sessions by 40+ speakers covering Business Intelligence, Database Administration, SSIS, Performance, and more. In addition, we'll have fantastic sponsors onsite to demo their products and what I hope ends up being one of the most memorable SQLSaturday lunches ever for attendees (for both the food and atmosphere).
It's hard to pick which sessions to attend with so many great ones at the same time, but here's some of the ones I'm most looking forward to:
- From Ground to Cloud for Databases - Buck Woody
- Powershell by Example - Ron Dameron
- T-SQL Alphabet Soup - Rodney Landrum (I've seen this one and it's a lot of fun!)
- TempDB Performance Troubleshooting and Optimizing - Eddie Wuerch
- Parallel Query Execution Deep Dive - Kevin Boles
- Transaction Log Deep Dive - Kevin Boles
- T-SQL Enhancements in Denali - Plamen Ratchev
- Working With XML In SQL Server - me!
Of course ALL of the sessions are going to be great and with the exception of my own time slot I expect to make some tough last minute decisions on which sessions I want to see the most. Somewhere in there I'll have to fit in networking and face time with all of the fantastic sponsors who are helping to make the day possible.
As if all of that weren't enough, make sure to stick around until the end of the day because we've got a lot of great prizes to give away. And finally, don't forget about the after party at Liam Fitzpatrick's in Lake Mary from 6:30 - 8:30 PM.
Haven't registered? Don't worry, there are still seats available - sign up here before it's too late!
One last note - we've made the schedule available for mobile devices (iOS, Android, Blackberry, and WinMo). First grab the Guidebook app here then download the schedule from within the app. This is hands down the best way to look at when sessions are taking place and it's free.
Checkin starts at 7:30 AM. I hope to see you there!