The inaugural SQLRally in Orlando is less than a week away (May 11-13)! Maybe you're coming to Orlando for the first time, or maybe you've been here before but just aren't familiar with the area. I live a few miles away from the Marriott so I thought I'd share some "insider" tips. In this post I'll talk about places to shop.
Because Orlando is such a tourist destination there are no shortage of places to go shopping. Here's the major malls and outlets near the Marriott:
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores, 15657 S Apopka Vineland Rd (1.7 miles from Marriot)
- Downtown Disney, 1780 East Buena Vista Drive (3.5 miles from Marriott, and they've got the only official LEGO store in Orlando!)
- Orlando Premium Outlets, 8200 Vineland Avenue (3.6 miles from Marriott)
- Festival Bay Mall, 5250 International Drive (11 miles from Marriott)
- Florida Mall, 1187 Florida Mall Avenue (12.5 miles from Marriott)
- Mall At Millenia, 4200 Conroy Rd (12.5 miles from Marriott)
In my next and final post I'll cover entertainment options.