Now that the PASS SQLRally (formerly known as the spring event) has a name it's time to start building a brand…and you have a chance to help! We're running a logo design contest and you're invited to enter. At stake is fame, a $310 prize, and consideration for bidding on the SQLRally website design if you're picked as the winner. Remember we're targeting the cost of the SQLRally at $299 so if you win you could cover the cost of admission.
The contest is open now and runs until 1 PM EDT, July 29, though we reserve the right to extend it depending on the quality and number of entries we receive. So what are we looking for?
- Logo to be used on website (we will be creating a new event site, ideally with the logo designer), conference name badges, simple onsite signage, possibly on bag or tshirt
- Consideration to racetrack/car rally imagery
- Require both one color (B&W) and color versions
- Future requirements include website design. Preference will be given to the logo designer to bid on future design extensions.
- Should give some consideration to the existing PASS organization color palette/font however not at all restricted to using existing:
- Black and White PASS logo used primarily in print applications
- Grey: 70% Black
- PASS Red: Pantone 1795 C, CMYK 0, 94, 100, 0
- PASS Blue: Pantone 294 C, CMYK 100, 58, 0, 21
- Light Blue: CMYK, 100, 30, 0, 0
- Font: Helvetica Neue
Think you've got the winning design? Head on over to 99designs to check out the full design brief and submit your entry!