Good day SQLServerCentral!
(Note: This does not have anything to do with SQL; it’s more of a (*gulp*) regular blog…)
Thirty-three weeks. That is how many weeks my wife has been pregnant. This will be our first child and, oh boy, what a life changing experience this will be. It’s hard to believe how fast time flew by. Just seems like yesterday that we found out she was pregnant. Now, we’ll soon have a child to take care of. I really have to give all the parents out there props in having families.
Since this is our first child, you can imagine how worried we are about our parenting skills and how we’re going to take care of a newborn child. I can’t imagine driving home with my wife and newborn child in the car. I apologize in advance to all of the drivers out there that will be angry at me because I’m driving so slow. My wife suggested that I just put on my hazard lights and drive, which is an excellent idea.
I have a few questions (if anyone is even reading this):
- How many days did you take off after bringing home your baby?
- How exhausted were you during the first few weeks?
- How do you know why the baby is crying?
- How many onesies are enough and how fast will the baby go through them?
- Do you have any advice for a newbie father?
Thanks for reading and (hopefully) giving me your input!