http://www.sqlservercentral.com/blogs/dugi/2010/06/22/sql-server-2008-r2-feature-pack/ Printed 2017/03/29 01:40AM
SQL Server 2008 R2 feature pack
Microsoft, has published things that can be very useful, in this case for the SQL Server users. They announced the feature pack for SQL Server 2008 R2, where you can find a lot of stuff and big collection of stand-alone packages which provide additional value for SQL Server 2008 R2. It includes the latest version of:
- Redistributable components for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Add-on providers for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2.
There it is the list with some useful files in this package:
- Microsoft SQL Server PowerPivot for Microsoft® Excel
- Microsoft SQL Server Report Builder 3.0 for Microsoft SQL
Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services Add-in for
Microsoft SharePoint Technologies 2010
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Policies
- Microsoft SQL Server JDBC Driver 3.0
- Microsoft System CLR Types for SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Upgrade Advisor
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Native Client
- Microsoft Windows PowerShell Extensions for SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server Driver for PHP 1.1
For the full list and other details, including downloads, you can check here.
~~~ Stay Tuned!