I’m starting a new tradition:
Before each weekend, I will post links to the best SQL Server stuff i’ve read, heard and watched, as well as to other interesting stuff. Each category will usually have 3-5 links, depending on my pace and focus on that week.
Below are the links for this week:
- Thomas Larock – How To Survive Any Database Disaster
- Kendra Little - DBAs vs Devs: ORMs, Caching & Access to Prod
- Guy Glantser - What is the Real Performance Impact of Triggers?
- The Data Loading Performance Guide
- Grant Fritchey on People Talking Tech and on SQL Down Under
- Steven Murawski Explores the StackExchange Infrastructure on RunAs Radio
- Allan Hirt on SQL Down Under
- Analysis Services (Tabular) on MSBI Academy
- Brent Ozar - Bad SQL Server Advice for DBAs
- Erin Stellato – Moving from SQL Trace to XEvents