http://www.sqlservercentral.com/blogs/cleveland-dba/2012/03/08/march-madness-sql-server-style/ Printed 2016/10/24 02:06PM
March Madness – SQL Server style
Bodypaint not required
It seems that March is another great month for getting your geek on without having to leave the comforts of your desk. Here are some of the SQL Server events still coming up this month:
- 1pm EDT – Healthcare VC – Jen Underwood explains what’s new in SQL 2012 for healthcare.
- 8pm EDT – 24 Hours of PASS – 24 consecutive hours of SQL Server, closed captioned in 15 different languages!
- 2pm EDT – Performance VC – Mike Fal will teach us about table partitioning.
- 12pm EDT – Database Administration VC – AJ Mendo shows us how to standardize our environment using best practices.
- 4pm EDT – Women In Technology – Cap it all off with the monthly WIT conference call.
It’s March people! Spring is almost here. Go get your SQL on!