SQL Server 2014
Below is a listing of the SQL Server 2014 new features and where you can find more information on them.
Power View is now able to access Multidimensional models in SQL 2014.
Complete information is available at MSDN
Included in the new release are following features:
- Memory-Optimized Tables
- SQL Server Data Files in Windows Azure
- Host a SQL Server Database in a Windows Azure Virtual Machine
- New Design for Cardinality Estimation
- Delayed Durability
- AlwaysOn Enhancements
- Partition Switching and Indexing
- Managing the Lock Priority of Online Operations
- Columnstore Indexes
For more information see MSDN
SQL 2014 adds support for Chrome browsers. SSRS can now be accessed via IE, Firefox and Chrome.