http://www.sqlservercentral.com/blogs/brian_kelley/2011/02/23/pass-election-review-committee-nomcom-process/ Printed 2015/02/28 12:30AM
PASS Election Review Committee: NomCom Process
Over on the ERC forums, Bill Graziano (blog | twitter) has posted the proposed NomCom selection process. We would really like your feedback on it. Some highlights:
- PASS membership (outside of the BoD) make up the majority of voting members.
- You cannot be on the NomCom if you will be a candidate for the election cycle.
- You cannot serve on the NomCom two years in a row.
- You nominate yourself to be eligible for the NomCom.
- NomCom is selected by a vote of the PASS membership. Top three vote getters (minimum 10 votes) are the community members of the NomCom.
- Either the whole NomCom is selected by the board or we go back to voting all over again.