- ONETUG team graciously gave me time at the beginning of the meeting to talk about the upcoming SQLSaturday Orlando
- Asked them to attend – I think people like to be asked, and we really do want them to attend!
- Mentioned our paid seminars
- Asked them to mention the event to colleagues
- Handed out flyers
- Teased them that our lunch was better (it is!) than Code Camp, and Brian from ONETUG hit me back with their lunch is free (it is!)
- Watched 2 different 15 minute presentations, both were interesting, and I like the format, but 15 minutes goes by fast and any AV issue can be a killer. Hope we try it at oPASS/MagicPASS
I'm Andy Warren, currently a SQL Server trainer with End to End Training. Over the past few years I've been a developer, DBA, and IT Director. I was one of the original founders of SQLServerCentral.com and helped grow that community from zero to about 300k members before deciding to move on to other ventures.