Starting off with Douglas McDowell talking about the opening video that highlighted people from a lot of different countries, lots of diversity. Talking about how much PASS has changed in the past 5 years – I agree with that – and the revenue growth.
- Summit is primary revenue (just about the only one!) source
- Says financial reserves have grown, but not how much
- Hired 2nd community evangelist this year (go Niko!)
- Congratulating new board members (Wendy, James, Sri)
Now shifting to Tom LaRock, VP of Marketing.
- Discussing volunteers, PASS does depend on and exist because of them
- Amy Lewis and Jesus Gil are 2012 PASSion Award Honorable Mentions
- Jen Stirrup wins the PASSion award
- All board members now have a little black book to capture feedback
- Registration open for 2013 Summit, Oct 15-18 in Charlotte
- Charlotte tourism board has a booth at the Expo, that’s a nice touch
- Party tonight at Music Experience
- Dr Dewitt doing a spotlight session today that will be streamed as well