Sharing some stuff I’ve read recently that I found interesting – and that you may find interesting!
- Help More, Judge Less. I’ll write more on this at some point, it’s an essential idea to learn.
- Graph Database. I need to find time to dig into stuff like this. As much as I love the general purpose SQL platform there are – probably – times when a specialized tool makes more sense, and I don’t think I know enough about the options
- 16th Minute. Here’s an idea for trying to keep the Scrum daily stand up under 15 minutes (always a challenge!).
- USS Constitution sailed this year (as in sails unfurled), for the first time since 1997. Sadly I was aboard for neither trip, but maybe one day!
- Google Bigquery caught my eye in a post talking about 8-10 secords for a query against a 750 million row dataset.
- Free tool to build to CSS sprites. Runs in the browser.
- Covering the pin pad when you use your ATM – learn why you should!