Here's a few of the new posts today on the forums. To see more, visit the forums.
Check Database Integrity taking a long time
- Hi Guys,
I have just noticed that in the past few days a Maintenance Plan job that we have on...
how to find out the most frequently run queries in a database
- I guess most likely some DMV captures that, but I could not find any. Does anyone know how?
SHOW OFF DAY
i am making a attendance software and i want to show off days in my data
my sql data is like...
How to avoid deadlocks
I am facing few problems with deadlocks. we have few tables and each table is having more than 6 million...
Collect data on the basis of timestamp from a table in a view
I am having data in a table in the form
[code="other"]L_Limit U_Limit Asset Timestamp
10 20 1000 2013-06-14 16:52:57.910
20 30 1500 2013-06-14...
Backup SQL 2008 Small DB-Need Profesional Help
- I am not an expert in SQL and our system crashed.
The backup we set up did not work.
SQL Server transaction log backup procedure using batch file.
- Hi Guys,
Please provide sql server transaction log backup procedure to perform the backup automatically using batch file and
SQL Server 2008R2 Cluster SAN
I would like to know if it's possible to install SQL Server binaries on SAN drives (as we only have...
Find out if replication failed.
Is there a way to find out (perhaps using DMVs) through TSQL if Replication failed between a given time frame?...
Insert is taking long time.
- hi team,
Insert one records is taking 8 to 1o seconds, indexes,stats every thing is good.
i've rebuild the indexes also,
How to format the data in column in sql server
Please help me,
In my table have a one date column. It contains data in different formats .I want...
How can we find the Null values on indexed columns from all tables in SQL Server.
Please help me on finding the Null values on indexed columns from all tables in SQL Server.
I need a SQL...
Need Query for a problem
- Hello Everybody,
Consider the following table,
create table SampleTable
(Category varchar(100), Organisams varchar(100) )
Insert into Sampletable values ('Animals','Lion')
Insert into Sampletable values ('Birds','Dove')
Insert into Sampletable...
Query for Emp Time Logging
- This is a question asked in a test.
There is a EmpWorkTime table having the columns and data as shown.
ldf file size
- Dear All
I have a db for which recovory model is Full. And i am taking only full back up.
- I am in the process of learning how to put together simple programs to iterate over a table dataset and...
How to prevent ANY use of xp_CmdShell?
- Please forget whether or not you're pro or con on the subject of the use of xp_CmdShell for just a...
Replication SYNC Error
- I have setup a new replication via backup and restore but its giving me two errors first
"the row was...
SID Authentication vs Group Authentication
- Can someone explain the difference what I mentioned in terms of clustering?
How to Export data from SQL Server to CSV using SQL server Management studio?
- Hi All,
I have requirement export data from SQL server to CSV using SSMS, because we don't have access to...
Write PowerShell Output to SQL Server Table
- Heh... First time I've had to admit being a "newbie" in a long time so be gentle with me. I...
Are the posted questions getting worse?
- Is it me, or are the posted questions getting worse these days?
I just read a post by someone apparently in...
Display all the days in a months in a matrix
Can someone please suggest, how this is can be done.
I need to produce all the days in the month, to...