Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

A Decision Tree inside out Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, December 02, 2009 10:59 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, January 23, 2014 5:08 AM
Comments posted to this topic are about the item A Decision Tree inside out
Post #827949
Posted Thursday, December 03, 2009 2:13 AM
SSCommitted

SSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommitted

Last Login: Today @ 9:03 AM
An excellent article! It's hard to find examples such as this for Data Mining; I guess not that many people are into it.

Regards
Lempster
Post #828009
Posted Thursday, December 03, 2009 7:07 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 2:02 PM
I have a hard time finding examples of how a database can be scored by regression models. Usually the articles show the variables and results and never go beyond to implementation. Do you know of a source, or article, that takes one from creating a regression model to actually scoring the database. I am in direct marketing and need to be able to mail a scored file.
Post #828134
Posted Thursday, December 03, 2009 10:14 AM
Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Last Login: Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:13 AM
An excellent article. I did a project in final year at uni on Decision Trees. I enjoyed this article a great deal. Good stuff.
Post #828349
Posted Wednesday, December 09, 2009 8:33 PM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:03 PM
This is a great article, in my thesis project at college I created a decision tree which used an ID3 algorithm to make the decisions based on the entropy of clasification of a node, didn't know it could be done in sql server. What algorithm is this tree using to clasify the nodes?
Post #831957
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse