Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase «««123

Unique constraints Expand / Collapse
Author
SSCrazy

SSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazy

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, July 14, 2014 9:47 AM
I had the correct answer as well, until I reread the question, which specifically said to run that code, and actually had a correct answer to it. Thus, 40% of those who answered got it wrong, which for a simple question as this should have been - is a bit high. I see that they have fixed the code, but are not going to give credit to those who answered it correctly and since we do not gat a 2nd chance to answer, many people lose.

Steve Jimmo
Sr DBA
“If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan
Post #761816
Posted Wednesday, July 29, 2009 11:26 AM
SSC Veteran

SSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC Veteran

Last Login: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 2:33 PM
I still had the page opened to the question. When I hit refresh, the tags were gone.
Post #761829
Posted Thursday, July 30, 2009 7:30 AM

SSChasing Mays

SSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing Mays

Last Login: Friday, May 24, 2013 5:20 AM
sql_monkey (7/29/2009)
I still had the page opened to the question. When I hit refresh, the tags were gone.

LeChuck took them!!

..puts down phone and gets coat...

--------
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. -Douglas Adams
Post #762396
Posted Thursday, July 30, 2009 8:22 AM
SSCrazy

SSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazy

Last Login: Yesterday @ 11:16 AM
Sometimes it pays to be late to answer a question.
Post #762441
Posted Monday, August 24, 2009 6:27 PM

SSC-Insane

SSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-Insane

Last Login: Yesterday @ 8:01 PM
The question must have been corrected by the time I answered it. The sql errors with the tags did not exist when I answered this question so it was a little more straight forward.

Jason AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
I have given a name to my pain...
MCM SQL Server

SQL RNNR

Posting Performance Based Questions - Gail Shaw
Posting Data Etiquette - Jeff Moden
Hidden RBAR - Jeff Moden
VLFs and the Tran Log - Kimberly Tripp
Post #776389
Posted Monday, November 23, 2009 10:22 PM

SSChasing Mays

SSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing Mays

Last Login: Friday, January 11, 2013 12:41 PM
Hey I got it right.

Bhavesh Patel

http://bhaveshgpatel.wordpress.com/
Post #823641
Posted Sunday, February 28, 2010 8:21 PM

SSCrazy Eights

SSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy Eights

Last Login: Yesterday @ 11:26 AM
Oh **1t! 600+400 > 900. And I was a mathematician, once upon a time. How did I get that wrong!

Tom
Post #874285
Posted Sunday, February 28, 2010 8:32 PM

SSCrazy Eights

SSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy Eights

Last Login: Yesterday @ 11:26 AM
sjimmo (7/29/2009)
I had the correct answer as well, until I reread the question, which specifically said to run that code, and actually had a correct answer to it. Thus, 40% of those who answered got it wrong, which for a simple question as this should have been - is a bit high. I see that they have fixed the code, but are not going to give credit to those who answered it correctly and since we do not gat a 2nd chance to answer, many people lose.

Oh come on, points for QOTD are neither here nor there - if you can get 8 points (or whatever the number was) for knowing that you Estados Unidensians (well, I mustn't say "Yanks", must I) have fireworks on July 4th (is that scoring an indication of an anti-European bias? Probably yes, but it will be an unintentional one, and who gives a damn anyway) then who cares about 1 point for something as boring as this?

Tom
Post #874288
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase «««123

Permissions Expand / Collapse