Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase ««123»»

The package failed to load due to error 0xC0010014 "One or more error occurred. Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, August 16, 2010 3:58 PM
Guys, I had same issue. Here is the solutions...

What you need to do to isolate the problem is go to your SQL Server 2005 binn directory and rename your DTExec.exe to DTExec.exe_Backup. Try running same statement again if it works then you know what your problem is. Your problem is when you execute xp_cmdshell SQL automatically runs in SQL 2005 version instead of using DTExec.exe from SQL 2008 directory. If you don't have other BAT files running using DTExec.exe from 2005 then just leave it renamed and off you go. Otherwise you will have to make sure to convert all BAT file to start from SQL 2008 directories.

Hope this help...
Post #970075
Posted Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:31 AM
Valued Member

Valued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued Member

Last Login: Thursday, July 18, 2013 3:06 AM
Hi everybody,
i'm also facing the same problem . i scheduled the job but its getting failure everyday . today i found the reason for failure i pasted the Error Message below . if anybody came across the same problem pls help me to resolve it .

TITLE: SSIS Execution Properties
------------------------------

Failed to open package file "D:\BI_AR\BI_AR\BI_AR.dtsx" due to error 0x80070003 "The system cannot find the path specified.". This happens when loading a package and the file cannot be opened or loaded correctly into the XML document. This can be the result of either providing an incorrect file name was specified when calling LoadPackage or the XML file was specified and has an incorrect format.
({1192850D-1670-405C-BBC3-68431D4936FE})

------------------------------
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Failed to open package file "D:\BI_AR\BI_AR\BI_AR.dtsx" due to error 0x80070003 "The system cannot find the path specified.". This happens when loading a package and the file cannot be opened or loaded correctly into the XML document. This can be the result of either providing an incorrect file name was specified when calling LoadPackage or the XML file was specified and has an incorrect format.
({1192850D-1670-405C-BBC3-68431D4936FE})

Regards,
Sabarinathan

Post #989979
Posted Wednesday, March 16, 2011 7:30 AM
SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Last Login: Monday, October 21, 2013 10:58 AM
I was having the same\similar error and it turned out to be a mistake on my part.

So we have a SQL 2005 box that holds our SSIS. I had exported the files and opened them in Visual Studio 2008 to make changes. When I tried to reimport them I was getting the errors reports.

Resolution....
Reexport the SSIS, open and modify them in Visual Studio 2005, then everything worked.

This might not solve your problem, but it was the cause of mine.
Post #1078947
Posted Wednesday, March 16, 2011 1:09 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 3:24 PM
I am receiving the same error (Error loading 'Package.dtsx' : The package failed to load due to error 0xC0010014 "One or more error occurred. There should be more specific errors preceding this one that explains the details of the errors. This message is used as a return value from functions that encounter errors.". This occurs when CPackage::LoadFromXML fails.) when attempting to either open my SSIS 2005 package in BIDS 2005 on my testing server.

My configuration: Windows Server 2003 Standard x64 SP 2 with SQL Server 2005 Standard SP2
What I tried:
1. Got C# code from MS Support that checks registry entries under CLSID for incorrect permissions - passed
2. Checked .Net version in DTEXEC.exe.config and installed on machine - same
3. Changed Run64BitRuntime to FALSE in Project Properties
4. Ran %windir%\syswow64\regsvr32 "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft SQL Server\90\dts\binn\MsDtsSrvrUtil.dll and %windir%\syswow64\regsvr32 "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft SQL Server\90\dts\binn\dts.dll" on server to ensure these were registered properly.

I am still unable to either load in VS or run from command line with DTEXEC utility. I have exactly the same configuration (well obviously not, but it appears to be) on my Production box and it works fine. We had to reload SQL Server a while back and I had to add SSIS on after the fact since my IT folks forgot that.

Please let me know if you need more information. This needs to be fixed as we run several DTSX packages on our test box before moving to Production and are unable to do so since the reinstall.

Thanks,

Scott
Post #1079245
Posted Thursday, May 12, 2011 4:38 AM
Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Last Login: Saturday, November 22, 2014 7:24 AM
check the below url

http://sqlaj.wordpress.com/2010/01/12/t-sql-tuesday-002-a-puzzling-situation-the-package-failed-to-load-due-to-error-0xc0011008/
Post #1107581
Posted Tuesday, August 9, 2011 7:54 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Friday, December 12, 2014 4:07 AM
Hi All,
I am too getting this error all of a sudden. the package was working fine. it all started after I manually changed the config file!! the package was developed and tested thoroughly and was ready for UAT I was just trying to make it configurable
Please help
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error 1 Error loading 'pkg1.dtsx' : The package failed to load due to error 0xC0010014 "One or more error occurred. There should be more specific errors preceding this one that explains the details of the errors. This message is used as a return value from functions that encounter errors.". This occurs when CPackage::LoadFromXML fails. . C:\pkg1.dtsx 1 1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like ..some how I should be able to detach the pkg from Config file...but I am not getting any clue on how to do this!!

I also tried importing package in SQL server & adding the package to new solution..but no luck yet

Thanks in Advance

Rgds,
Sanjay
Post #1156853
Posted Wednesday, December 21, 2011 4:27 PM
Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Last Login: Thursday, June 26, 2014 11:50 AM

In testing this, I created a new VS 2008 project, which gave me access to its properties (right click on name). Found the debugging section and its 64 bit setting and changed it to false. This let me add the DTSX to my project. However, VS 2008 gave another error concerning the install of SQL Server. Seems it wants Integration Services running on the workstation where I was working. Tried the entire process on my SQL Server box (where IS is running) and it worked just fine.

End result, creating a new VS 2008 project on a box running IS and turning the project's debugging 64 bit setting to false let me add and modify the existing DTSX.
Post #1225490
Posted Monday, May 21, 2012 10:55 AM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Monday, June 11, 2012 7:12 AM
BSavoie (2/28/2010)
I solved this problem by going into Project Properties, Debugging, and setting Run64BitRuntime to false.

I expect since I'm running 64-bit OS, SSIS thinks it should run 64-bit DTExec, but I only have 32-bit SQL Server installed, so that's an incorrect assumption.

Hope this helps someone!

This worked for me, thanks!
Post #1303536
Posted Thursday, July 19, 2012 2:37 AM
SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Last Login: Thursday, December 4, 2014 2:11 AM
could you tell me where to find Project Properties, Debugging and setting Run64BitRuntime to false.

I am getting the same error and also not able to open the SSIS package thruogh visial studio version.
Post #1331994
Posted Thursday, July 19, 2012 3:31 AM

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Last Login: Today @ 2:15 AM
anna-marie.barrington (8/4/2010)
Hello,

could you tell me where to find Project Properties, Debugging and setting Run64BitRuntime to false.

Thanks

It's in Visual Studio. While editing a package, select the 'Project' menu item and then select the [project] Properties item at the bottom of that menu.

Help us to help you. For better, quicker and more-focused answers to your questions, consider following the advice in this link.

When you ask a question (and please do ask a question: "My T-SQL does not work" just doesn't cut it), please provide enough information for us to understand its context.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. (Mark Twain)
Post #1332027
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase ««123»»

Permissions Expand / Collapse