Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase 123»»»

The package failed to load due to error 0xC0010014 "One or more error occurred. Expand / Collapse
Author

SSC Veteran

SSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC Veteran

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, March 29, 2012 5:22 AM
Dear Experts,

Could please help me in resolving the below error.... Trying to execute a .dtsx package, but facing the below error.......

TITLE: SSIS Execution Properties
------------------------------

The package failed to load due to error 0xC0010014 "One or more error occurred. There should be more specific errors preceding this one that explains the details of the errors. This message is used as a return value from functions that encounter errors.". This occurs when CPackage::LoadFromXML fails.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

The package failed to load due to error 0xC0010014 "One or more error occurred. There should be more specific errors preceding this one that explains the details of the errors. This message is used as a return value from functions that encounter errors.". This occurs when CPackage::LoadFromXML fails.

BUTTONS:

OK

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Error: 2009-06-18 11:22:05.32
Code: 0xC001700A
Source:
Description: The version number in the package is not valid. The version number cannot be greater than current version number.
End Error
Error: 2009-06-18 11:22:05.33
Code: 0xC0016020
Source:
Description: Package migration from version 3 to version 2 failed with error 0xC001700A "The version number in the package is not valid. The version number cannot be greater than current version number.".
End Error
Error: 2009-06-18 11:22:05.33
Code: 0xC0010018
Source:
Description: Error loading value "3" from node "DTS:Property".
End Error
Could not load package "D:\Execution Log Sample Reports\RSExecutionLog_Update.dtsx" because of error 0xC0010014.
Description: The package failed to load due to error 0xC0010014 "One or more error occurred. There should be more specific errors preceding this one that explains the details of the errors. This message is used as a return value from functions that encounter errors.". This occurs when CPackage::LoadFromXML fails.
Source:

Cheers,
- Win.

" Have a great day "
Post #737169
Posted Thursday, June 18, 2009 6:50 AM

Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Last Login: Wednesday, July 9, 2014 5:27 PM
It looks like you are trying to execute SSIS package generated with SQL 2008 on SQL 2005 or something similar.

I'm talking about this error in particular:

Package migration from version 3 to version 2 failed with error 0xC001700A "The version number in the package is not valid. The version number cannot be greater than current version number.".

---
SSIS Tasks Components Scripts Services | http://www.cozyroc.com/

Post #737480
Posted Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:39 PM

SSC Veteran

SSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC Veteran

Last Login: Thursday, March 29, 2012 5:22 AM
Thanks for you reply CozyRoc,

But the package was created on 2005 server itself and am running this "RSExecutionLog_Update.dtsx" on my local machine.

My machine has SQL 2005 and SQL 2008 as well. Will this create any problems internally ??

Cheers,
- Win.

" Have a great day "
Post #738045
Posted Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:43 PM

Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Last Login: Wednesday, July 9, 2014 5:27 PM
winslet (6/18/2009)
Thanks for you reply CozyRoc,

But the package was created on 2005 server itself and am running this "RSExecutionLog_Update.dtsx" on my local machine.

My machine has SQL 2005 and SQL 2008 as well. Will this create any problems internally ??

You have to make sure you execute the package with the correct DTEXEC. You have to explicitly select the executable found in 90\DTS\Binn for SQL 2005.

---
SSIS Tasks Components Scripts Services | http://www.cozyroc.com/

Post #738047
Posted Friday, June 19, 2009 1:10 AM
Mr or Mrs. 500

Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500

Last Login: Thursday, August 21, 2014 4:21 AM
Is your machine at the same patch and service pack level as the server?
Was it saved as encrypt with user key by a different user or login?
Post #738090
Posted Monday, January 25, 2010 10:11 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Thursday, August 22, 2013 10:18 AM
Hi,

I had same issue. All I did is checked which .net verion is DTExec.exe.config is using and do I have it installed on my machine.

Accordingly I have changed and it worked like charm !

-Regards
Shivraj Biradar

Post #853142
Posted Monday, February 1, 2010 9:26 AM
Old Hand

Old HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld Hand

Last Login: Thursday, August 14, 2014 10:47 AM
Hi all we haver the same problem but we dont have SQL 2008
i get the error

Error 1 Error loading 'PkgETL-SSIS-308_ETLName.dtsx' : The package failed to load due to error 0xC0010014 "One or more error occurred. There should be more specific errors preceding this one that explains the details of the errors. This message is used as a return value from functions that encounter errors.". This occurs when CPackage::LoadFromXML fails. . E:\FOLDER NAME\FOLDER NAME_DataSource\308_FOLDER NAME\308_FOLDER NAME\IntSer_308_ETLNAme_ETL\PkgETL-SSIS-308_ETLNAme.dtsx 1 1

Post #857296
Posted Sunday, February 28, 2010 12:25 PM
Old Hand

Last Login: Friday, December 27, 2013 12:16 PM
Hey there CozyRoc, glad I found you!!

I'm in the same boat now. I'm getting this same error message these other folks are. I'm just trying to evaluate the CozyRoc SFTP control. I installed the 32-bit CozyRoc SFTP control, I created a new project, dropped the SFTP task on the control flow, created a new ssh connection that connects just fine, configured the task, and get the same error you guys are getting.

I'm running Windows 7 /64-bit OS. I have both SQL2K5 32-bit and SQL2K8 32-bit installed locally on my development box. I spend most of my time connected to other production/development servers. Either through SSMS, or Remote Desktop. But I like to develop my packages locally, then push them out to production.

So my first question is what determines the version of the CozyRoc SFTP I should use? (32 vs. 64 that is) Is it my OS bits, or my SQL bits?

My second question is how do I tell what version of DTExec the package is trying to execute under?

My last question is does the CozyRoc control give me access to the detailed file transfer session information? I really need to log file transfer session info. You know, "connected", "transferring", "success", "disconnected", etc.

In my role, I'm using quite a few automated apps (inherited, legacy). to move a huge number of files daily over SFTP. I'm trying to get them all consolidate into SSIS tasks. I've been using WS_FTP. It's just not holding up. It's a decent end user tool, but it comes up very short under the pounding I'm giving it. I need a solution with tighter SQL Server integration. I really want to recommend the Company purchase the CozyRoc SFTP control, but I need to be very sure about it first, or I may jepordize my credibility.

Here's the error detail, just in case:

TITLE: Microsoft Visual Studio

Exception deserializing the package "The package failed to load due to error 0xC0010014 "One or more error occurred. There should be more specific errors preceding this one that explains the details of the errors. This message is used as a return value from functions that encounter errors.". This occurs when CPackage::LoadFromXML fails.
".

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

BUTTONS:

OK

Post #874237
Posted Sunday, February 28, 2010 12:32 PM
Old Hand

Last Login: Friday, December 27, 2013 12:16 PM
I solved this problem by going into Project Properties, Debugging, and setting Run64BitRuntime to false.

I expect since I'm running 64-bit OS, SSIS thinks it should run 64-bit DTExec, but I only have 32-bit SQL Server installed, so that's an incorrect assumption.

Hope this helps someone!

Post #874238
Posted Wednesday, August 4, 2010 5:50 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, August 4, 2010 5:49 AM
Hello,

could you tell me where to find Project Properties, Debugging and setting Run64BitRuntime to false.

Thanks
Post #963381
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase 123»»»

Permissions Expand / Collapse