Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

SQL Server Analysis Services Expand / Collapse
Author

Valued Member

Valued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued Member

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, October 13, 2014 12:25 PM
Comments posted to this topic are about the item SQL Server Analysis Services

With Thanks and Regards
Arshad Ali
Microsoft India

My Blog - http://arshadali.blogspot.com/
Post #674931
Posted Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:15 PM

Hall of Fame

Hall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of Fame

Last Login: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 5:48 AM
Sorry, but ' Choose all that apply'...?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes, winning is not an issue but trying.

You can check my BLOG here

Post #674932
Posted Friday, March 13, 2009 7:25 AM

Mr or Mrs. 500

Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500

Last Login: Friday, June 4, 2010 11:18 AM
Whoever is posting these questions has an odd sense of humor ;). We did time warp earlier in the week and now we are dealing with the philosophical interpretation of "all that apply". Maybe it was meant as a hint to let people know that there was only one option, but it backfired sinse I was so amused at the contridiction of radial buttons and "all that apply" that I didn't realy think about the question. -- good job, keep us on our toes.

Brian RL: Be serious about your work, but do not take yourself too seriously {Philip A. Fisher}
Post #675148
Posted Friday, March 13, 2009 5:11 PM

SSCrazy

SSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazy

Last Login: Yesterday @ 3:47 PM
When you submit a QOD, you don't get to pick whether radio buttons or check boxes are used. If there is more than one right answer, it puts up check boxes. If there is only one right answer, it uses radio buttons. I think the author intended/hoped that checkboxes would be used and phrased the question that way, but since there was only one correct answer radio buttons were put up.

Thanks,
Chad
Post #675722
Posted Saturday, March 14, 2009 3:37 AM

Valued Member

Valued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued Member

Last Login: Monday, October 13, 2014 12:25 PM
Thanks Chad for your clarification. This is exactly what I meant but it came other way which I didn't have any idea about. :)

Sorry for any inconvenience caused becuase of this unexpected question presentation.

Chad, thanks gain. :)

With Thanks and Regards
Arshad Ali
Microsoft India

My Blog - http://arshadali.blogspot.com/
Post #675818
Posted Tuesday, December 7, 2010 8:15 AM

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 11:12 AM
Good question.

I thought the "custom authentication" option was a nice touch, interesting to see how many people were tempted by it.

Tom
Post #1031251
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse