Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Need One Click Button to Run All Reports Expand / Collapse
Author
SSC-Addicted

SSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-Addicted

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Today @ 9:32 AM
I have a client that would like a One-Click button to run all Reports in SSRS. He doesn't want to use subscriptions and shared schedules (to much work he says). I've googled a way to do this but have come up empty. Maybe I didn't use the right terminology.

Has anyone done this before, if so can you point me to articles that explains it or provide details on how it can be done? Maybe it isn't even possible?
Post #674717
Posted Wednesday, March 18, 2009 9:37 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Sunday, January 20, 2013 6:49 PM
Just a thought, you probably have atleast two options. Either use the webservices and make an app to trigger the reports through the services. The other option is schedule out the subscriptions for all of the reports and then create a task to run all of the associated jobs that the subscriptions create through SQL.

-Brad
Post #678643
Posted Wednesday, March 18, 2009 9:45 AM
SSC-Addicted

SSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-Addicted

Last Login: Today @ 9:32 AM
Thanks. We'll give option 2 a try.
Post #678655
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse