Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Hiding an SSRS 2008 report in Report Manager list view thru code Expand / Collapse
Author
Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 2:50 PM
I'm trying to find a way to hide subreports in Report Manager. I know I can go to the report once it has been deployed to the Report Server and check the "Hide in List View" option in the properties tab of the report in Report Manager but I need a way to have this option checked when the subreport is deployed. I can't find a property or setting in design mode that allows me to do this. Does anyone have any ideas?
Post #671943
Posted Monday, March 9, 2009 9:15 PM

SSCommitted

SSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommitted

Group: Moderators
Last Login: Today @ 8:56 AM
Not sure that this is any better an option than going via the UI, but you could write your own deploy script, use rs.exe to deploy your reports and on deploy, set the Visible property to false.

Steve.
Post #672132
Posted Tuesday, March 10, 2009 6:44 AM
Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Last Login: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 2:50 PM
Thanks, I think that will accomplish what I need.
Post #672354
Posted Wednesday, March 13, 2013 6:24 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Sunday, April 7, 2013 12:50 AM
How can I enable my hidden reports in SSRS 2008 r2 ?
Post #1430343
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse