Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Error Message:Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, February 10, 2009 3:46 AM
SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, April 28, 2014 10:23 PM
Hai All,

i am using the sql server 2000 and my table have 15000 records.but now 50 user are used my application that time my table call 50 time that time i got the error message......

Error Message:Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
TraceLog:
at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.member_member_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\5d84b01f\8725fe7c\App_Web_dqsjjncl.5.cs:line 0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

These error message how to slove

regards
polaiah M
Post #653538
Posted Tuesday, February 10, 2009 9:21 AM

SSC-Forever

SSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-Forever

Last Login: Yesterday @ 7:53 AM
That's not a SQL error. That looks like something IIS will throw.
Are you the developer?

Gail Shaw
Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server 2008, MVP
SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
We stand on the bridge and no one may pass

Post #653881
Posted Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:55 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:51 AM
do you find the solution ?
please reply me .

Thanks.
Post #702486
Posted Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:20 AM

SSC-Forever

SSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-ForeverSSC-Forever

megho_man (4/22/2009)
do you find the solution ?
please reply me .

It's not a SQL Server error.

Gail Shaw
SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

Post #702508
Posted Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:25 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:51 AM
Ok , it's not a SQL Server error , but what is the cause ?
I want to know the reason of this issue , or the solution.
Post #702514
Posted Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:35 AM

SSC-Forever

megho_man (4/22/2009)
Ok , it's not a SQL Server error , but what is the cause ?
I want to know the reason of this issue , or the solution.

No idea. It looks like an IIS error. You'll probably get far better answers on a forum that deals with web development.

Gail Shaw

Post #702526
Posted Monday, November 25, 2013 1:47 PM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Monday, November 25, 2013 1:41 PM
I am the follow error: exception of type 'system.outofmemoryexception' was thrown in sql server 2008, this ocurs when i try Copy of Headers of the Results. What is the posible solution, maybe this is not a error, problem with the memory.

Thanks,
Post #1517451
Posted Monday, November 25, 2013 1:53 PM

SSChampion

SSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampion

Last Login: Yesterday @ 2:32 PM
Eliezer Pimentel (11/25/2013)
I am the follow error: exception of type 'system.outofmemoryexception' was thrown in sql server 2008, this ocurs when i try Copy of Headers of the Results. What is the posible solution, maybe this is not a error, problem with the memory.

Thanks,

You should start your own thread instead of jumping on a different one. Your exception is completely different than the one posted here originally.

This is not a sql error but a .NET thrown by SSMS. If you google "sql 2008 out of memory exception" you will find dozens and dozens of pages explaining why this occurs and how to avoid it.

Need help? Help us help you.

Read the article at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Best+Practices/61537/ for best practices on asking questions.

Need to split a string? Try Jeff Moden's splitter.

Cross Tabs and Pivots, Part 1 – Converting Rows to Columns
Cross Tabs and Pivots, Part 2 - Dynamic Cross Tabs
Understanding and Using APPLY (Part 1)
Understanding and Using APPLY (Part 2)
Post #1517454
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse