Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.
 
Log in  ::  Register  ::  Not logged in
 
 
 
        
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On


Add to briefcase ««12

Execute Process Task - The process exit code was "2" while the expected was "0" Expand / Collapse
Author
Message
Posted Wednesday, November 24, 2010 11:16 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, March 17, 2011 1:46 PM
Points: 1, Visits: 24
So that this helps someone.
The reply is correct that it has to do with credentials when running the package via DTExec.exe. GNU cannot run under SQL agent untill the following was done. All I had to do was to add the pubring and secring files used to decrypt the files in C:\Documents and Settings\SQLSERVICE\Application Data\gnupg folder. "SQLSERVICE" could be different on your system. Then the Job runs, otherwise I would get the process ended with exit code 2 when 0 was expected.
Hope this helps someone
Post #1026079
Posted Wednesday, October 9, 2013 1:29 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 1:33 PM
Points: 2, Visits: 6
Same issue here. Did you ever find a solution?
thanks,
Kenia
Post #1503279
Posted Friday, June 13, 2014 4:50 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, July 21, 2014 7:10 AM
Points: 1, Visits: 52
Hi Ram,

Struck with the same step where u were, please post any update if u get.

Thanks,
Suresh
Post #1580446
Posted Thursday, August 13, 2015 3:14 AM
SSC-Addicted

SSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-Addicted

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 10:03 AM
Points: 496, Visits: 703
Hi,

I also ran into the same problem.
I was unzipping the folders to a different location. The folders were unzipped successfully, but it used to fail always with the error with the exit code.

I made the changes in the expression task for the column "FailTaskReturnCodeIsNotSuccessValue" to False.

This worked for me.

Hope this helps.
Post #1711273
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase ««12

Permissions Expand / Collapse