Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase ««12

ActiveX Script to Script Task Expand / Collapse
Author

SSCommitted

SSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommitted

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, August 28, 2014 8:53 PM
Hector,

I'm curious. Why do you want to use a script to copy files rather than use the built-in file tasks that come with SSIS?
Post #561531
Posted Friday, August 29, 2008 3:11 PM
SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Last Login: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 11:21 AM
I am using a task tranformation but it is the path that I must to validate , so if exists some file or not , in my Dts I was doing that with an ActiveX
so one time validated , I will pass the path with a dynamic properties to the transformation

Well now in my ssis , I replaced the dynamic properties with a Expression user variable and the ActiveX was changed by a Script Task with VB.NET

Thank you for their helpings
Post #561536
Posted Tuesday, April 16, 2013 12:01 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 11:57 AM
why don't you simply use "File System task" task in control flow and copy or move or renames
Post #1442906
Posted Wednesday, April 17, 2013 4:39 AM

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Last Login: Thursday, August 28, 2014 2:06 PM
azhuravel (4/16/2013)
why don't you simply use "File System task" task in control flow and copy or move or renames

You are responding to a post which is nearly five years old.

Help us to help you. For better, quicker and more-focused answers to your questions, consider following the advice in this link.

When you ask a question (and please do ask a question: "My T-SQL does not work" just doesn't cut it), please provide enough information for us to understand its context.
Post #1443182
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase ««12

Permissions Expand / Collapse