Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

salary survey and certification Expand / Collapse
Author
Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 9:22 AM
Someone post this link on linkedin and I found it interesting and pretty detail. I hope everyone likes it too.

http://redmondmag.com/salarysurveys/

I have never been able to convince myself that certification would actually pays, but this survey might be able to persuade me to think again.

Sopheap

Post #501770
Posted Monday, June 02, 2008 11:15 AM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Yesterday @ 4:56 PM
It helps as a bonus with experience. You have to sell it to your company, or if the company is large enough, they might automatically recognize it.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #510083
Posted Monday, June 02, 2008 4:32 PM
SSC Journeyman

SSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC JourneymanSSC Journeyman

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 12:14 PM
Very interesting link. I especially liked the part that breaks the salary down by certification type. I've been half-heartedly working on certification and it gives me a better idea of where to go!

Post #510341
Posted Friday, March 12, 2010 10:47 AM
SSC Veteran

SSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC Veteran

Last Login: Friday, April 11, 2014 12:35 PM
It may just be saying something about the data/respondents, but I thought it was fascinating to see the dip in salary for the 6-9 years of experience across several job titles:

http://redmondmag.com/Articles/2009/10/01/~/media/ECG/redmondmag/Images/2009/10/SS09%20chart7a.ashx

Anyone care to speculate why?
Post #881973
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse