Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

How to bookmark a post? Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Tuesday, January 29, 2008 10:12 PM
Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, October 10, 2014 8:13 AM
Is there a way to bookmark a post as my favourite post within SSC, some option like the briefcase? I usually add the post link to my IE favourite, but sometime I either save in the pc at workplace or the pc at home. I am thinking whether SSC can have this option so we can have a centralized place to keep these favourite posts?
Post #449171
Posted Tuesday, January 29, 2008 10:55 PM
Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Last Login: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:36 AM
Also, is there a way to sort the threads order by date desc, rather than the the main topics like "Administration", "Development" etc?
Post #449175
Posted Wednesday, January 30, 2008 7:36 AM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Saturday, December 20, 2014 3:11 PM
Adding a post to the virtual briefcase has been discussed and it's on the list. Not sure where we are on priority.

Are you trying to sort all threads instead of just those in a forum? you can try the "active Threads" or "Recent Posts" up above.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #449385
Posted Wednesday, January 30, 2008 10:54 PM
Ten Centuries

Last Login: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:36 AM
Thanks Steve; I got the "Recent Posts" link and there I can get all the threads even if I miss to login for a couple of days. Thanks!
Post #449811
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse