Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Navigation Options in Reports Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, January 9, 2008 9:31 PM
SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 7:23 AM
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Navigation Options in Reports
Post #440982
Posted Thursday, January 10, 2008 3:10 AM

Mr or Mrs. 500

Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500Mr or Mrs. 500

Last Login: Friday, September 6, 2013 5:54 AM
Hi Raj,

Although in reporting services we are just using its graphs, tabular report and emailing feature, there are some other really cool things we can do, like report linked to a clickable bar on a graph etc. and the good thing is most of the features do not require coding but merely defining data set and positioning it on a web page. Is this possible or not?

I require a sample or an article on this if possible. or some help if available anywhere ???

Shamshad Ali.

Post #441070
Posted Thursday, January 10, 2008 7:21 AM
SSC Veteran

SSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC Veteran

Last Login: Friday, October 17, 2014 12:12 PM
FYI, hyperlinks are available in charts.. I know it for a fact since I demonstate this all the time with custom reports and MS even has this in a sample report that comes with 2005.

SSRS is an amazing product..
Post #441186
Posted Friday, January 11, 2008 4:47 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 10:22 AM
A client wanted a "Previous Page" link in a report that was hyperlinked from another report. Kind of like a history.go(-1);

I know you can't use javascript in RS but is something like this doable?

Forgot to mention that several high-level reports have an ID that is hyperlinked to this one detailed report.

Kevin

Kevin
Post #442037
Posted Sunday, January 13, 2008 6:54 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Monday, April 5, 2010 11:52 PM
Navigation in reports is ok...but i was trying to get the same navigation when we export the report in any of the format...Is it possible to do the same in pdf(after export)...Till date i have not found any solution for that.... any body know how to do this...
Post #442208
Posted Thursday, March 6, 2008 12:43 PM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 8:14 AM
Is it possible to navigate from one report, to a specific table on another report, using the "Jump to Report" hyperlink option, or do I have to use a URL instead?
Post #465435
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse