Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Reporting services Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Thursday, November 22, 2007 7:54 AM

SSC-Addicted

SSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-Addicted

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 8:11 AM
Hi All,

I have installed reporting services in one of my sql server 2005 while installing the sql server 2005 enterprise edition.
Currently I want to unstall the reportiong services only. How can I go ahead.

Need urgent help...

Regards,
Austin
Post #425008
Posted Wednesday, December 26, 2007 11:37 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 4:07 PM
I think you can just try to run the setup for SQL Server again and it should give you an option to select the parts you want to keep. Reporting Services will be selected by default. Un check it and continue. That should uninstall Reporting Services.

If you just dont care about the files being present on the server, just disable the Windows service for ReportingServices and delete the virtual directories from IIS. This should make it as good as removed from that machine.
Post #436449
Posted Wednesday, December 26, 2007 2:27 PM
UDP Broadcaster

UDP BroadcasterUDP BroadcasterUDP BroadcasterUDP BroadcasterUDP BroadcasterUDP BroadcasterUDP BroadcasterUDP Broadcaster

Last Login: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 2:24 PM
Go to Add/Remove programs in Control Panel, select Change on Microsoft SQL Server 2005. You can remove Reporting Services from there.

Post #436497
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse