Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase «««12345»»»

The 400,000 Member Milestone Expand / Collapse
Author

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 9:19 AM
Thanks everyone and an email will be going out soon with details on claiming your prize.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #339182
Posted Tuesday, January 23, 2007 3:52 PM
Right there with Babe

Right there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with Babe

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 8:30 AM

Wonderful and thanks, I was wondering about that little piece of information .  I think that this is the first time I have ever won something.

Actually not true, I also won a copy of this sites articles whenever the latest book comes out.  But I guess the book hasn't come out yet.

I am so excited.

Post #339188
Posted Tuesday, January 23, 2007 5:24 PM

SSC-Insane

SSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-Insane

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 2:45 AM

Congrats guy.  I wish you the half million before Decembre 2007...

And thanx again for the great prizes .

Post #339213
Posted Tuesday, January 23, 2007 5:41 PM

SSC-Insane

SSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-Insane

Anyone else noticed this? The top ten posters account for a whopping 11.8 % of the 337 000 lifetime posts.  Their combined posts count is close to 40 000, consider this against the global average per user that is less than 1 post a piece .

Post #339216
Posted Tuesday, January 23, 2007 5:45 PM
Right there with Babe

Right there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with Babe

Last Login: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 8:30 AM
Interesting.  Lol, that is hardly complementary to the rest of us
Post #339217
Posted Tuesday, January 23, 2007 6:14 PM
SSCrazy

SSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazy

Last Login: Monday, August 18, 2014 8:49 AM
Yes - I was looking at the top post counts as well...I was thinking that there're so many names out there that were very familiar at one time - Frank Kalis & Chris Hedgate used to post regularly - & then they just completely disappeared...you seem to have a steady daily post count despite the sabbatical that you took last year...

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**
Post #339223
Posted Wednesday, January 24, 2007 4:38 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 10:49 AM

Hi,

This is the best site i have come across, with so many high qualified software professionals providing solutions and their experience. Its teriffic!

Congratulations.

I am very happy to be on this site.

Regards,

Nagesh

Post #339274
Posted Wednesday, January 24, 2007 4:44 AM

SSC-Insane

Not everyone has time or opportunity to share their knowledge... some answers can take 1 hour to figure out and write up.  So I guess that would make me the lucky one .
Post #339275
Posted Wednesday, January 24, 2007 7:05 AM
Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Last Login: Thursday, January 30, 2014 10:08 PM
Cheers - thank you very much!! This is probably the nicest community that I visit on the net.

Post #339310
Posted Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:37 AM

SSCommitted

SSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommitted

Last Login: Yesterday @ 9:19 AM

I'd like to add my congratulations and my thanks (plus one more post )

Without a doubt, I get the most help for SQL Server on this site and I try to give back whenever I can.

MG

"There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies."
Tony Hoare

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." Red Adair.

Post #339378
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase «««12345»»»

Permissions Expand / Collapse