How to define Debt and credit process in Payment ?
Its my payment module So how to declare Debit and credit process .
I am not much known about making the database .its my first experience .I have done some work but I want that some one check my work .Is it correct or not ? OR its relations and its primary keys are correct .please help me about payment data and check this .Is it payment data is fully normalized or Not?
We make a Point of sale system for a mobiles. it’s a online application that’s keep all records in database.
In Payment process we make seven tables that’s are our entities in ERD such as
- Payment: (it’s a main table)
- Payment Types
- Cash Payment
- Security Payment
- Invoice Payment
- Bill Payment
Payment table is the main table and that are linked with other tables.
Some data types are bigint, and varchar
· Payment Table : (mobileNo,customerNo,paymentId,customerName,referenceNo,paymentBalance,payCode,payDescription,amount,cerditCardName,paymentDate)
· PaymentTypes: (typeId,paymentId,typeName)
· BillPayment: (paymentId,billPaymentDate,dealerCode,billBalance)
· CashPayment: (paymentId,cashPaymentDate,cashReceipt,
· SecurityPayment: (paymentId,currentDeposit)
· CerditCardPayment: (paymentId,expirationDate,authorizationCode)
· InvoicePayment: (paymentId,invoiceBalance,invoicePaymentDate)
· ChequePayment: (paymentId,locOut,bankName,branch)
We make the relations are
· chequePayment: primary key goes to the payment Table and make a Foreign key in payment Table.
· In Payment Type Table we declare a “typeId “ is a primary key and “paymentId” is a composite Key because payment table relate to the payment types .payment types are “cashPayment,Billpayment,creditCardPayment”
· CerditCardPayment: paymentId is the primary key in the cerditCardPayment and forigen key in the Payment table
· cashPayment ,SecurityPayment ,billPayment,InvoicePayment are all have paymentID as a primary key and its foreign key represent in the payment table.