Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

DTS Polling Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:23 AM
SSC Rookie

SSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC RookieSSC Rookie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 10:06 AM
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/aquitta/dtspolling.asp
Post #236374
Posted Monday, December 5, 2005 8:23 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Monday, August 27, 2007 11:56 AM
excellent articla

Post #241946
Posted Monday, December 12, 2005 6:11 AM
SSC-Addicted

SSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-Addicted

Last Login: Friday, July 18, 2014 1:48 AM

Very good way to do things

However, don't forget to include a mechanism for easy switch between DEV, UAT and Production file systems & servers

Post #243525
Posted Friday, February 3, 2006 3:17 PM
Valued Member

Valued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued Member

Last Login: Thursday, January 11, 2007 2:36 PM
My most challenging area with DTS is the whole Active X and Visual Basic/asp(.net) aspect...Well i am kind of new to DTS so i will just listen in the background.
Post #255798
Posted Thursday, May 1, 2008 8:36 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Friday, October 31, 2008 9:43 AM
Thank you for the article. Sometimes the most difficult scenarios have the simplest solutions.

I've been trying to force a job to fail based on a query, and there it is: insert a string into integer field, brilliant. Plus, since I'm creating a new table, I can use this new table to track this job, and now I want to add more jobs to the list.
Post #493638
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse