Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Reporting Services Parameter Bar Customization Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 5:28 AM

Is it possible to customize the parameter tool bar in reporting services. By default "View Report" button is shown on the right side of the parameter toolbar.  My requirement is to display it on the left of parameter tool bar and rename it. 

I appreciate  your help and Time

Azagappan PS
Post #210748
Posted Friday, August 19, 2005 8:00 AM
SSChampion

SSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampion

Last Login: Friday, May 18, 2007 3:36 PM
No one has responded to this topic yet. Even if you don't have a complete answer, the original poster will appreciate any thoughts you have!
Post #212091
Posted Monday, August 6, 2012 10:33 AM

Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Last Login: Saturday, June 29, 2013 6:47 AM
Here's a guide to how to customise the parameters bar. This allows you to use CSS to change how the bar looks. HOWEVER ... I don't know of any way to get rid of the VIEW REPORT button, I'm afraid.

Andy is a director of Wise Owl, a UK company providing training courses (and occasional consultancy) in SQL, Reporting Services, Integration Services and Analysis Services, as well as in many other Microsoft software applications. You can see more about Wise Owl's SQL Server training courses here.
Post #1340747
Posted Tuesday, August 7, 2012 10:47 AM
SSChasing Mays

SSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing Mays

Last Login: Today @ 1:45 PM
Options you may want to explore.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms153697%28v=sql.105%29.aspx
Post #1341411
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse