Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase «««123

Telecommuting DBAs Expand / Collapse
Author
Say Hey Kid

Say Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey Kid

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, January 22, 2011 12:01 PM

Guys

if you can telecommute then offshore your work to India or China by paying 50% of your salary

Kindest Regards,

Amit Lohia
Post #193594
Posted Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:34 AM

SSC-Insane

SSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-InsaneSSC-Insane

Last Login: Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:00 AM
Hehe... could be worthwhile if you can have 10 jobs at the time .
Post #193597
Posted Tuesday, June 20, 2006 11:43 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 11:33 PM
I've been a telecommuting DBA since October of 2006 and it's been one of the best experiences in my life. I work with a team of a half-dozen DBAs that are scattered across the country managing 500+ instances of SQL Server. Few times in my life can I remember working with such a great team of people...there just isn't enough nice things I can say about the personal and professional quality of their work. What really makes telecommuting work for us is having management that, once they have you up to speed, trusts you to manage your schedule and work. I'm sure that if you measured my work output before and after telecommuting you'd find that my productivity has increased tremendously. Happy workers make for productive workers and in our field there's little else other than unimaginiative and untrusting management that keeps us all from telecommuting .
Post #288957
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase «««123

Permissions Expand / Collapse