Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Newsletter Changes - Reducing Size Expand / Collapse
Author
SSChampion

SSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampion

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Friday, May 18, 2007 3:36 PM
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Newsletter Changes - Reducing Size
Post #1604754
Posted Tuesday, August 19, 2014 2:15 AM

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Last Login: Today @ 2:48 PM
I thought I would explain my usage in case it was of interest (as in me as an example of a type of usage as opposed to my usage).

I completely ignore the professionals who need help section. Instead I have notifications emailed to me every time someone posts to a board of which I have some experience and may be able to help (PowerShell incidentally).

This allows me to check each post to see whether I can help or not plus pick up on others experience and knowledge. Also, sometimes people's title for a post is not very helpful (something I am sure I am guilty of too) but I read every post so it is of little consequence.

Obviously my usage is probably a little different then the average member as I should imagine that a lot of DBAs will be really interested and have a lot of experience in multiple areas.

Gaz

-- Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen...they're everywhere!!!
Post #1604784
Posted Friday, August 22, 2014 7:30 AM
SSCrazy

SSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazy

Last Login: Today @ 12:42 PM
This is the day that this was supposed to happen. I did not see any changes to the newsletter.

Tom
Post #1606280
Posted Friday, August 22, 2014 7:43 AM
Grasshopper

GrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopperGrasshopper

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 1:46 AM
Hi Tom.

If you look at the forums section, you should see that it's a lot shorter than before.
Post #1606291
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse