Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

SSRS: how to put 10 rows on first page and rest (1000+) rows on the second page Expand / Collapse
Author
SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:24 PM
Hi,
Is there any way to control this scenario, I know trick to put 10 on each row ,but I need to split them unevenly, 10 on first page and the rest on second page.
is it possible ?

=Ceiling((RowNumber(Nothing)) / 10)

Post #1566868
Posted Friday, May 2, 2014 2:22 AM This worked for the OP Answer marked as solution
SSC-Addicted

SSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-AddictedSSC-Addicted

Last Login: Yesterday @ 8:54 AM
I've struggled to do this kind of thing in the past, so ended up creating two datasets (one for the first 1o rows, and one for the remainder) and having two tablix components on the report with a page break inbetween. Luckily the SQL queries used for the two data sets let me split the rows quite easily.
Post #1566952
Posted Friday, May 2, 2014 3:18 AM This worked for the OP Answer marked as solution

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Last Login: Yesterday @ 6:01 AM
Create a parent group and set the expression to
IIf(RowNumber(Nothing)<=10,1,2)
and set page break on the group

Far away is close at hand in the images of elsewhere.

Anon.

Post #1566970
Posted Friday, May 2, 2014 8:36 AM
SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Last Login: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:24 PM
Thansk, David.
Yee, it was dummy question, closer look revealed that it's really easy if working with groups

Best
Mario
Post #1567062
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse