Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase ««12

Not able to deploy the report Expand / Collapse
Author

Say Hey Kid

Say Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey Kid

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 8:16 AM
Steven.Howes (3/13/2014)
The site settings is a link at the top right of the report manager web page. When you go to view your report what's at the top right? If you're an admin you should see Home, My Subscriptions, Site Setting and Help. If you're not an admin you may not see the site settings.

Steve, I don't know how to check the report manager, and more over I am not admin. So like you said, I may not be able to see those things.

Thanks,
Charmer
Post #1552137
Posted Tuesday, March 18, 2014 7:01 AM
SSChasing Mays

SSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing MaysSSChasing Mays

Last Login: Yesterday @ 7:58 AM
Are you able to log on to the report server through RDP? Who is the Admin of the server? Can you ask them to give you the rights you need? You wouldn't need admin rights of the server just "Content Manager" or "Publisher" rights on the folder where you want to publish the reports.

Post #1552155
Posted Tuesday, March 18, 2014 8:18 AM
Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Last Login: Yesterday @ 9:08 AM
That's a permission issue. You need to have Admin privileges. Or at least you should one of the following : My Reports\ Publisher \ Content Manager.

Ask you SSRS admin for the access to deploy the report.

--
SQLBuddy
Post #1552209
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase ««12

Permissions Expand / Collapse