Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Distributor not Distributing Transaction to Subscriber for one table Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Saturday, January 25, 2014 11:51 AM
Valued Member

Valued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued Member

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Yesterday @ 5:32 PM
Hi all,

I have a Transaction replication set up, it was running fine and started to given problems for one table only. When I add this table in replication distribution stops delivering transactions to subscriber when I remove it everything is running fine.
I have to use a Script to find hung transaction on distributor as monitor tool won't show me anything. Has any one faced this problem before ? Does any one was able to resolve this? I am still trying to find a solution for this.

Thanks for your help.
Post #1534735
Posted Wednesday, January 29, 2014 5:56 AM
SSC Eights!

SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Yesterday @ 7:32 AM
Is this issue between publisher and distributor or distributor or subscriber? Please check the error logs for distribution and log reader agent and see if you find anything?

Also just to test if that table is the issue, create a replication just for that table only and see what happens?
Post #1535857
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse