Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

464 and 465 resources Expand / Collapse
Author
Say Hey Kid

Say Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey Kid

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 7:16 AM
Ok,
Time to get to grips with these two courses and exams.

Are there MS press books for them or anyone recommend any good books / resources. Have done MCSE BI 2012 so have a bit of knowledge by the DBA side is still something I want to strengthen.

Many thanks
E

Post #1523253
Posted Monday, December 16, 2013 9:29 AM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Yesterday @ 5:30 PM
Honestly, I didn't think 464 was that hard. I'd say that any of the cert books (they're about 90% the same) will work. The book will just organize your studying.

I'm trying to remember 465. I think it was about the same. I took 4 of the new ones and only one was hard. Might have been 465, but I still think that picking up a book that's easy to read (scan one in a bookstore or on Amazon) and then working through it.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1523307
Posted Monday, December 16, 2013 10:18 AM
Say Hey Kid

Say Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey KidSay Hey Kid

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 7:16 AM
Thanks,
Was wondering if the MS press training kit books had been done as could not see any in amazon uk.

What's easy to one man may be hard to another. 462 was driving me mad as I managed to get so close to passing but not quite close enough.

It's the DBA bit I find difficult being a BI guy. But it's god to stretch yourself.

Thanks
E
Post #1523337
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse