Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Database design for a class schedule system Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 11:17 PM
[color=#444]Welcome all, This is my first post.[/color] Plz help me as soon as possible.

First anyone give me some idea about the database design. i.e. how many entity may have for this class schedule system. And then if I have any requirement, then I will inform that in comment.
Post #1517216
Posted Monday, November 25, 2013 6:19 AM

SSChampion

SSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampion

Last Login: Yesterday @ 1:52 PM
Right. Maybe you should try to do your homework yourself?

How to post forum questions.
Need an answer? No, you need a question.
What’s the deal with Excel & SSIS?

Member of LinkedIn. My blog at LessThanDot.

MCSA SQL Server 2012 - MCSE Business Intelligence
Post #1517218
Posted Monday, November 25, 2013 6:29 AM

SSChampion

SSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampionSSChampion

Last Login: Today @ 1:45 PM
As my friend Koen is pointing out, home work quesitons like this require you to do the research, the reading and the first attempt at the work itself before you can really ask any intelligent questions..

suppose i posted a huge schema with a dozen tables for you; how would that help you at all? you wouldn't understand it, because you were not involved in the building of it, and the specific requirements that were involved. you'd spend a million quesitons asking how to bend my idea into your homework requirements, isntead of building a homework, and learning what was involved.

once you have done some of the research, and you have a specific question, we'd be able to help you a lot better.

Lowell

--There is no spoon, and there's no default ORDER BY in sql server either.
Actually, Common Sense is so rare, it should be considered a Superpower. --my son
Post #1517221
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse