Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Package is not running when set as a job Expand / Collapse
Author
Posted Wednesday, November 20, 2013 2:45 PM
Old Hand

Old HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld Hand

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, December 11, 2014 11:23 AM
When I set my SSIS package up as a job, I am getting :

Executed as user: RADAC\SC-DEV. Microsoft (R) SQL Server Execute Package Utility Version 10.50.4000.0 for 64-bit Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2010. All rights reserved. Started: 4:30:00 PM Could not load package "\Data Collector\IMP_OTIF" because of error 0xC0014062. Description: The LoadFromSQLServer method has encountered OLE DB error code 0x80040E4D (Login failed for user 'RADAC\SC-DEV'.). The SQL statement that was issued has failed.

So how do I set SSIS up to give the account we use for SQL Server Agent access to run packages?
Post #1516226
Posted Thursday, November 21, 2013 2:26 AM

SSCertifiable

SSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiableSSCertifiable

Last Login: Today @ 2:15 AM
The message:

Login failed for user 'RADAC\SC-DEV'

gives you a fairly strong clue as to what the problem is, I think. This is not package-related, rather it relates to the SQL instance to which the package is trying to connect.

Help us to help you. For better, quicker and more-focused answers to your questions, consider following the advice in this link.

When you ask a question (and please do ask a question: "My T-SQL does not work" just doesn't cut it), please provide enough information for us to understand its context.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. (Mark Twain)
Post #1516356
Posted Thursday, November 21, 2013 6:55 AM
Old Hand

Old HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld HandOld Hand

Last Login: Thursday, December 11, 2014 11:23 AM
The account has access to SQL server... I have heard that to run SSIS through a job, the user has to have admin permissions... is this correct?
Post #1516416
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse