Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Report Builder Preview Issue Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 7:23 AM
Hi,

I am creating a sample report in Report Builder and click run to preview the report. I get the following error message.

-----------An error occurred within the report server database. This may be due to a connection failure, timeout or low disk condition within the database. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ReportServerStorageException: An error occurred within the report server database. This may be due to a connection failure, timeout or low disk condition within the database. ---> System.Exception: For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors---------

I am using a report model as Data source and connection tested successful.

When I save the same report to report server , I am able to generate the report from report server successfully.

Could someone please suggest , what settings I would require to trouble shoot Report Builder preview issue.

Thanks in advance
Post #1486002
Posted Tuesday, August 20, 2013 4:19 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 7:23 AM
And Here is the possible fix I have come to know...

DBA has elevated privileges for service account being used for SSRS

Thanks
Post #1486471
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse