Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase ««12

What do you open a logfile with? Expand / Collapse
Author
Hall of Fame

Hall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of FameHall of Fame

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Today @ 2:17 PM
Gail - I didn't think anyone on planet earth had a version of UltraEdit as old as mine, but you do. I used the 11.0a from 2005 for years and I just recently (this year) upgraded to UE Studio 13.10. I'm pleased to report that they've fixed the bug in the Find/Replace dialog.

I'm not trying to incite a riot here, but it's the best text editor I've found on the market.

Tally Tables - Performance Personified
Best practices on how to ask questions
Post #1484708
Posted Friday, August 16, 2013 6:38 AM
SSC Eights!

SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!SSC Eights!

Last Login: Today @ 5:22 AM
UltraEdit is awesome! It works great on large files making work a bit more simpler.

I wanted to add, that I use it to verify TDE (transparent data encryption), too.

Steve

Post #1485155
Posted Friday, August 16, 2013 6:49 AM
SSC-Enthusiastic

SSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-EnthusiasticSSC-Enthusiastic

Last Login: Monday, April 14, 2014 3:56 AM
TextPad for me ... most favourite of all - reloads on change, allows for searching in multiple files, special characters, HEX display format for binary files, etc etc

Post #1485161
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase ««12

Permissions Expand / Collapse