Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase «««1234

Changing SQLServerCentral - Initial Thoughts Expand / Collapse
Author

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 8:20 PM
MattieNH (8/6/2013)
If there were one thing I'd love to have (back), it's publishing all of the previous day's questions (Database Pros Who Need Your Help) in the daily newsletter. I don't know how those questions are selected for inclusion, but I gave up reading the questions when the rules changed several years ago. Not that this was any great loss to the community, but I soon realized I was reading a lot of the same stuff over again, and missing questions of interest.

It should be all the threads that have posts in the previous 24 hours. I'll check, but I believe that's what's in there.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1481556
Posted Tuesday, August 06, 2013 2:33 PM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 8:20 PM
hakim.ali (8/6/2013)
When you roll out the redesign, please please please do not have a separate mobile site. Or if you do, don't automatically force mobile users to that site. They are almost always so compromised that they are almost useless, and I have to jump through hoops to use the regular desktop version on my phone.

No plans for a separate site for now.

If we do one, I'd anticipate that we'd do a limited site, but a link to the full site on every page.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1481559
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase «««1234

Permissions Expand / Collapse