Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

Subreport addendum Expand / Collapse
Author
Valued Member

Valued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued MemberValued Member

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Thursday, June 26, 2014 4:20 AM
I want to provide a report that prints a manifest containing all the products on an order. The report will prompt for a key order number and number of pallets.

I've added the subreport to the order field and when I click it the subreport runs OK but inherits the page layout of the main report. How do I make the subreport keep its page setting?
Post #1471631
Posted Wednesday, July 10, 2013 9:53 AM
SSC Veteran

SSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC VeteranSSC Veteran

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Today @ 10:03 AM
I think you need to provide a little more info here: What is the subreport trying to do? If you're clicking an Order Number, possibly to view the details of that order, that's really more like linking to a separate report.

Perhaps you should just make a new completely stand-alone report that will receive the parameters from that first main report, and then you can do the layout and pagination any way you'd like?

A little insight to what you're trying to do will help elicit useful suggestions, though.

Cheers,
EJM
Post #1472224
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse