Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase «««1234»»

The US Holiday Expand / Collapse
Author

SSCommitted

SSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommitted

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Monday, July 7, 2014 9:38 AM
Happy Independence Day..
Post #1470513
Posted Thursday, July 4, 2013 3:29 PM

SSCarpal Tunnel

SSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal Tunnel

Last Login: Yesterday @ 7:38 AM
Have a happy Fourth, Steve. I m opening the next bottle of beer and raising it up to you and to the great job you do.
Post #1470517
Posted Friday, July 5, 2013 3:11 AM
Right there with Babe

Right there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with Babe

Last Login: Monday, June 30, 2014 10:51 PM
Post #1470632
Posted Friday, July 5, 2013 6:03 AM
SSCrazy

SSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazy

Last Login: Today @ 7:48 AM
Cute.
Post #1470687
Posted Friday, July 5, 2013 6:17 AM
Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Last Login: Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:41 PM
Happy Independance Day! Whatever day that may be for you.
Post #1470691
Posted Friday, July 5, 2013 6:24 AM
SSCommitted

SSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommitted

Last Login: Thursday, June 19, 2014 12:20 PM
Thomas Abraham (7/4/2013)
Thanks for the question Steve. However, in the spirit of harmonic international relations, I propose that we extend the same courtesy to other countries: August 1st for Switzerland, October 28 for Greece (Oxi! day), etc.

Oh, if only there were a way to submit questions of the day.
Post #1470693
Posted Friday, July 5, 2013 8:20 AM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 9:33 AM
Thomas Abraham (7/4/2013)
Thanks for the question Steve. However, in the spirit of harmonic international relations, I propose that we extend the same courtesy to other countries: August 1st for Switzerland, October 28 for Greece (Oxi! day), etc.

Send in a question for those days. Happy to slip them in there. I don't know what other independence days are out there, but a few fun ones here and there are good.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1470755
Posted Friday, July 5, 2013 1:20 PM

Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Last Login: Yesterday @ 10:07 AM
Revenant (7/4/2013)
Have a happy Fourth, Steve. I m opening the next bottle of beer and raising it up to you and to the great job you do.

+1

Hope everyone had a great day yesterday!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
Post #1470857
Posted Sunday, July 7, 2013 6:26 PM

SSCrazy Eights

SSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy EightsSSCrazy Eights

Last Login: Today @ 10:00 AM
Fancy failing to provide the appropriate BOL reference[/I] in the explanation. I don't like explanation with no supporting reference ;

Why go for the British colors? I suppose they are American too, because in spite of independence you couldn't manage to pick your own colors so just kept the British ones from your colonial days . Pity you didn't keep the language too: it's a real strain writing abysmal Websterian misspellings like "colors" (which of course in any civilized language is spelt "dathan", but let's not go there) to enable West Pondians to understand what's written .

Surely it would have been better to drop the red? Or have green and orange instead of red and blue? Those ways you might at least have spelt "dathan" right.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed the 237th anniversary. And that at least some of you remembered what it was about..

Tom
Post #1471005
Posted Sunday, July 7, 2013 6:42 PM

SSCarpal Tunnel

SSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal TunnelSSCarpal Tunnel

Last Login: Yesterday @ 7:38 AM
L' Eomot Inversé (7/7/2013)
. . . Why go for the British colors? . . .

Probably because it was a good idea. Russians did it in about 1700, the French 12 years after the Americans and Czechs in 1918.
Post #1471006
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase «««1234»»

Permissions Expand / Collapse