Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase «««89101112»»»

Fantasy football 2013 Expand / Collapse
Author

Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Today @ 3:35 PM
52 points outta Romo, 27 out Jeffery and I'm still biting my nails. Tony G. better save this week for me or Ray gets to rub it in.

At least the Steelers didn't lose this week...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
Post #1502262
Posted Monday, October 7, 2013 11:19 AM
Right there with Babe

Right there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with Babe

Last Login: Yesterday @ 12:23 PM
SQLDCH (10/7/2013)
52 points outta Romo, 27 out Jeffery and I'm still biting my nails. Tony G. better save this week for me or Ray gets to rub it in.

Tony tends to perform pretty well in the national games, you should be alright. Megatron didn't help you any though.

On another note, I am looking for a QB and pretty much anyone on my roster is up for negotiation except Lynch (and Welker unless you give me something I can't refuse for him). Let me know if anyone wants to make a deal.
Post #1502276
Posted Monday, October 7, 2013 12:19 PM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 3:05 PM
Managed a win, despite my team.

Romo is great for the season. Lots of numbers. He put on a show yesterday and I thoroughly enjoyed the same, but 500 yards, 48 points and it's not enough to beat Manning. Wow.

I've got Dalton and Newton. Looking for a RB or WR.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1502295
Posted Monday, October 7, 2013 2:37 PM
Right there with Babe

Right there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with BabeRight there with Babe

Steve Jones - SSC Editor (10/7/2013)
Managed a win, despite my team.

Romo is great for the season. Lots of numbers. He put on a show yesterday and I thoroughly enjoyed the same, but 500 yards, 48 points and it's not enough to beat Manning. Wow.

I've got Dalton and Newton. Looking for a RB or WR.

Would you take any RB on my team except Lynch straight up for Newton? Shoot me an offer.
Post #1502374
Posted Monday, October 7, 2013 5:09 PM
SSCrazy

SSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazySSCrazy

Last Login: Yesterday @ 2:49 AM
roryp 96873 (10/7/2013)
SQLDCH (10/7/2013)

Tony tends to perform pretty well in the national games, you should be alright. Megatron didn't help you any though.

On another note, I am looking for a QB and pretty much anyone on my roster is up for negotiation except Lynch (and Welker unless you give me something I can't refuse for him). Let me know if anyone wants to make a deal.

Me = hoping Tony Gonzalez sprains his ankle fifteen seconds into the game . . .
Post #1502419
Posted Monday, October 7, 2013 7:42 PM

SSCrazy

Last Login: Today @ 4:12 AM
Oh that is a painful defeat there, almost double my score. OK I have one player still to finish, but...

Now that I'm in Washington maybe something will happen for me in week 6!

Pre PASS holiday and I go and come to Washington when there is shutdown! But the hotel is nicely displaying a list of places that are open!

Rodders...

Post #1502448
Posted Tuesday, October 8, 2013 8:10 AM
Right there with Babe

Well take that Yahoo projections. I've already surpassed my win total that they projected at the start of the season. Hopefully it doesn't stop there.
Post #1502634
Posted Tuesday, October 8, 2013 10:39 AM
SSCrazy

Last Login: Yesterday @ 2:49 AM
Ray K (10/7/2013)
roryp 96873 (10/7/2013)
SQLDCH (10/7/2013)

Me = hoping Tony Gonzalez sprains his ankle fifteen seconds into the game . . .

Damn you, Tony Gonzalez!!!

(And you too, Tony Romo!!!)
Post #1502713
Posted Thursday, October 10, 2013 4:20 PM

Ten Centuries

Ten CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen CenturiesTen Centuries

Last Login: Today @ 3:35 PM
Thursday night game in a couple of hours, get those lineups updated!

Matchup of the week:

SELECT Wins INTO (4-1) vs NFLSoldiers (4-1) -
Projections have Robert with the win, but as Rory has already stated, Yahoo is stupid. Rory may be vulnerable with a banged up Mike Vick, though.

Notables:

Select * (3-2) vs Truncate Y'all (4-1) -
Mitch is hoping Brees throws all his TDs to Sproles and Shady McCoy puts up 32. Mark needs to pick up a kicker and have AP run for 200 yards. This could be for 1st place in the top heavy, competitive 'Bulk Logged' division.

Ditka (4-1) vs Orange Engineers (2-3) -
Ditka's only stumble was a missed lineup change...he'll be riding the P. Manning Denver juggernaut to the playoffs. Ray is reeling after a heart breaking loss in week 5 and is looking to get back to .500.

Below .500s:

SSC Steelers (2-3) vs Mexicanos (2-3) -
Dan likes his chances and wants to keep his 2 game win streak alive, if only his receivers will cooperate. Gerardo needs A. Rodgers to put up big numbers and his unfortunate RB situation to come through.

Way0utWest (2-3) vs Old Cattonians (0-5) -
Rodders is still looking for that elusive 1st win...it doesn't look good for our friend across the pond. Steve loves Cam Newton's matchup against the Vikings, hoping his connection with T. Ginn will produce the win.

British Bulldogs (2-3) vs SQL Bolts (1-4) -
Yahoo predicts "The Offshore Bowl" will end in a tie (well almost, 96.63 - 96.61 as of this writing). Brady is getting old but Matt Forte has a matchup that Lynn loves. Paul wants to see P. Rivers get back to top fantasy QB form.

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
Post #1503818
Posted Thursday, October 10, 2013 4:47 PM
Right there with Babe

SQLDCH (10/10/2013)
Thursday night game in a couple of hours, get those lineups updated!

Matchup of the week:

SELECT Wins INTO (4-1) vs NFLSoldiers (4-1) -
Projections have Robert with the win, but as Rory has already stated, Yahoo is stupid. Rory may be vulnerable with a banged up Mike Vick, though.

But I have my secret weapon, Chad Henne...

As a Broncos fan, I hope they get out to an early lead and send in the 2nd stringers early so he can maybe get a couple TDs. Kelly is playing it pretty close to the vest whether or not Vick will play though.
Post #1503825
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase «««89101112»»»

Permissions Expand / Collapse