Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Red Gate Software Ltd.

Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On

Add to briefcase

SQLServerCentral Runs sp_Blitz - Query Plans Expand / Collapse
Author

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 4:31 PM
Comments posted to this topic are about the item SQLServerCentral Runs sp_Blitz - Query Plans

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1457591
Posted Wednesday, May 29, 2013 6:36 AM

SSCommitted

SSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommittedSSCommitted

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Today @ 5:55 AM
I've been using sp_Blitz for a while and love it! It's an invaluable tool that no DBA should be without.

A minor correction: The article mentions version 16 as the current version but at Brent's site the current version available for download is v22.

Enjoy!
Post #1457696
Posted Wednesday, May 29, 2013 8:24 AM

SSC-Dedicated

SSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-DedicatedSSC-Dedicated

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 4:31 PM
Dave62 (5/29/2013)
I've been using sp_Blitz for a while and love it! It's an invaluable tool that no DBA should be without.

A minor correction: The article mentions version 16 as the current version but at Brent's site the current version available for download is v22.

Enjoy!

The current version is 22, but we ran this awhile back and are working off those results. I'll have to re-run it before the next article.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
Post #1457756
Posted Friday, May 31, 2013 7:11 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: General Forum Members
Last Login: Saturday, June 22, 2013 10:58 AM
Does this tool look for stored procedures with deprecated names of the form sp_*? If so, it will report itself! Perhaps this the author's subtle form of irony.
Post #1458909
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Add to briefcase

Permissions Expand / Collapse